Associate / Senior Associate
Associates are primarily responsible to generate revenue, establish and manage client relationships. Performance is evaluated on quantifiable measures (meeting execution and business development credits) as well as qualitative measures (revenues and yearly plans, number of completions, days to complete, completion ratio, receivables days, write off, etc.).
It is important that all Associates are to develop their recruiting practice in a specific area. Based on the Associates’ strengths, emphasis will be put on either business development or execution. Associate will be nominated for promotion to Senior Associate when they have proven consistent ability to generate revenues and have the ability to develop more clients than they can handle themselves. Leadership potential is another important criteria.
For Senior Associates, their focus will be mainly on business development. Executive Recruiters’ Associates values employee training and development. One of their responsibilities is to provide on-the-job training to Associates and Research Associates.
- Work closely with the Director to maintain market share in an increasingly competitive environment and improve overall operating efficiency.
- Formulate creative and innovative marketing strategies to expose the group’s brand, develop business opportunities, and generate revenue.
- Create business plans and monitor and review all marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and establish a good relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Identify lists of contacts and cold-call companies for business opportunities.
- Perform research prior to each business development meeting.
- To maximize success, Senior Associates are to train and bring along the best team of Associates or Research Associates to client meetings.
- Prepare proposals and job specifications after each business meeting.
- Liaise closely with Research Associates to “map out” the candidate universe and prepare job control for every assignment
- Perform research and interview candidates
- Create candidate profiles, candidate letters, candidate assessment reports based on the candidates’ experience, achievements, strengths and weaknesses
- During the course of executive search, continuously keep in contact with existing clients by providing status reports and summaries on a regular basis
- If the Associate is executing a search that is developed by another Associate, you should effectively communicate with both Associates and tightly monitor the process.
- When qualified candidates are shortlisted, follow up closely with the client and the lead candidate by providing reference checks as well as a detailed compensation package. It is important to manage the expectations of both the client and the candidate.
- To maximize efficiency, for all co-lead assignments, the Associate who is based in the same location as the client should take the lead in coordinating and liaising with the client directly
- Manage both the clients’ and lead candidates’ expectations by providing compensation details, conducting reference checks, and managing the process till completion.
In view of the company’s rapid growth, we are seeking proactive, experienced and results-oriented Associate Director to join our operation in Kuala Lumpur. Extensive hands-on skills and strong business acumen are essential for success.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and career growth.
- Plan, manage and deliver end-to-end recruitment solutions for clients in the region.
- Champion business development initiatives regionally and locally.
- Key KPI is successful completion of our assignments.
Executive Recruiters values the importance of training and development and our goal is to assist all employees to grow with the organization. On-the-job training will be provided to all Associates and Research Associates by Senior Associates.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.