(Based in KL, Up to RM14,000)
Objective of the Position:
Responsible for the project development, alignment design review, coordination of alignment design work with Design Consultants, and monitoring of alignment design works to achieve the objective of the project.
- To assist senior manager/manager for the preparation of reports and presentation material to support senior management’s decision making process.
- To assist senior manager/manager to undertake and propose effective conceptual alignment engineering designs to achieve innovative solutions.
- Assist to develop conceptual alignment design to an advanced stage such that outline design is workable, construable, and cost effective to achieve the objective of the privatization proposal.
- Coordinate on alignment design related issues with Operation Team, Commercial, other D&T sub-disciplines and Detailed Design Consultant.
- Coordinate and manage timely response to Technical Query from Operation Team.
- Assist to ensure Design Management Control processes are adhered to.
- Coordinate and manage Design/Document Review Sheet, to and from Detailed Design Consultant.
- Coordinate with Detailed Design Consultant regards to engineering drawings and technical documents deliverable.
- To comply and adhere to all matters pertaining to Quality, Safety, Health and Environment related to the job scope and work place as required by the company.
- To assist to develop on-job training programme for new employees.
- Supervision of alignment design engineers, interns and draughtsman.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.