Based in KL, Up to RM6,500
Objective of the Position:
- Ensures the quality records, acceptance certificates, mechanical completion certificates and the documentation for specific systems and buildings/areas are prepared and collated in accordance with project requirements.QA/QC Engineer responsible for following up with the implementation and maintenance of the company’s Quality System in line with good quality management principles.
- To work closely with the Construction teams and Supervising Consultant
- To monitor and verify the implementation of suitable corrective action.
- To conduct reviews, inspections and testing as needed to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- To ensure works are properly supervised in line with approved documented requirements such as MS’s, IT’s, Drawings, MSA’s etc.
- To monitor trends conduct analysis and provide reporting as may be required.
- To conduct audits & reviews to evaluate system and works compliance.
- Independently monitor the works supervision to provide assurance on works compliance.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Engineering (Civil / Structure).
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Infra structure, in underground work and buildings (ABWF).
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume in MS Word format to Vern Chan (email@example.com), stating your availability, current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.