Based in Klang Valley, Up to RM9,000
- Lead the overall coordination of controlled documentation;
- Monitor and liaise with respective department units to ensure a uniform standard for the development and document retention of company policy manuals, forms, documentation and records;
- Responsible for the management and supervision of all documentation, principles, policy, process and procedures in conformance to Regulatory, document control policy manual (“DCPM”) and other internal requirements;
- In-charge of Document Control Function; maintain proper organization “storage” and manage the management system documentation and records;
- Ensure the accessibility of latest approved documents by relevant parties (as and when required) inclusive to ensure the documents distribution are maintained;
- Establish and organize overall filling reference, master listing and document control logs for MASTERs.
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume in MS Word format to Vern Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org), stating your availability, current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.