Based in KL, Up to RM9,000
Objective of the Position:
- Assist immediate superior in delegating work to subordinates, coordination of work with sub-contractors and monitor works for compliance with required specification standards.
- Responsible for guiding the overall M&E design strategy and implementation of related activities of the project and providing timely and relevant information to project stakeholders.
- Attend to technical matters on site by developing solutions to problems with the application of M&E concepts, practices and techniques.
- Planning of work and resources with particular reference to work program to ensure timely progress.
- Review, evaluate and monitoring the contractor’s plans and physical progress to ensure its completion.
- Supervise and ensure that M&E works are according to drawing, specification and on schedule.
- Responsible for coordination and proactive management on site including site progress, sub-contractors performance and site organisation.
- Liaise with Consultant & Client whenever inspection and installation issues arise.
- Review and evaluate proposed any work changes in accordance to engineering standards and policies.
- Close coordination with other section to ensure effective teamwork on interfacing works.
- Provides relevant information and reports to immediate superior regularly.
To attend the joint measurement with contractors for work done certification.
- Chair progress meetings with contractors as and when required.
- Setting up M&E system in ensuring it is implemented effectively.
- To comply and adhere to all matters pertaining to Quality, Safety & Health and
- Environment related to the job scope and work place as required by the company.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate superior/Head of Department.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years working experience with progressively more responsible exposure to design, cost, sequence, logistics and field installations of M&E systems or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision and multitasking.
- Analytical, energetic and highly motivated.
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume in MS Word format to Vern Chan (email@example.com), stating your availability, current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.