Based in PJ / KL, Up to RM17,000
- Oversee work done by consultants, surveyors and other relevant parties to ensure that the meeting objective, financial requirement and time target are met
- Coordinate activities among consultants, subcontractors and surveyors to ensure smooth progress of all activities during preliminary and design stage
- Check invoices submitted by relevant parties prior to payment.
- Prepare reports and design calculations.
- Handle analysis and checking of consultants’ design calculations, drawings and reports.
- Handle Value Engineering Audit of consultants’ design.
- Coordinate with appointed subcontractors on work implementation and interfacing to avoid abortive/reworks.
- Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- At least 6 years working experience preferably with Consultant Design Engineers and has specialised knowledge in steel structure and post tension.
- Work experience at construction site would be added advantage.
- Able to coordinate all technical works (architectural, civil, structural, M&E etc)
- Possess high capabilities in design and project management; the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate all works with a wide variety of internal, external customers and the management team
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume in MS Word format to Vern Chan (email@example.com), stating your availability, current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.