Based at KL, Up to RM13,000
Objective of the Position:
- Lead and provide guidance to project team in feasibility studies, conceptual and detailed process design criteria taking into consideration of project’s compliance and requirements such as technical integrity, quality, cost and schedule and plan for the project engineering budget estimation to ensure constructability and operability of the project in order to maximize investment value and support business operations for growth.
- To manage, review and approve related process engineering design packages for tendering exercise / design change and technical deviation during design & construction phases.
- To execute & monitor the projects in term of mechanical and mainly electrical works which initials from project kick off, site planning, coordination, material order & delivery and stock control right up to executing, implementation and finishing of the designated project.
- To ensure smooth running of projects with optimum manpower utilization through strategic planning, organizing, managing for resources maximization.
- To ensure timely delivery of works packages during all stages of the project.
- To prepare and ensure the Master Project Schedule generated for the project are met and monitored closely in order for the project to complete by the stipulated time frame given by the client.
- To monitor and ensure the project is under control thus monitored closely in order to complete within the stipulated contract period.
- To prepare coordinate drawings and co-coordinating the on going works at sites as well as implementing quality assurance policy in the installations.
- Responsible for fulfillment of contractual requirements to minimize company exposure and risk project.
- Responsible to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration.
- To manage changes in project scope, identity potential risks and develop contingency plans and coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members.
- To handle and conduct meetings and discussion with sub-contractors for various jobs mainly with regards to electrical, C&S and safety.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years working experience with progressively more responsible exposure to design, cost, sequence, logistics and field installations of M&E systems or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision and multitasking.
- Analytical, energetic and highly motivated.
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume in MS Word format to Vern Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org), stating your availability, current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.