Based in Philippines – Makati, Up to PHP100,000
- Manage Autoliv finance share service team, including AP, AR, Cash management and GL.
- Responsible for SOX issues of the processes covered by share service.
- Support CFO to coordinate all taxation issues with plant finance managers.
- Work closely with plant finance managers to provide accounting services to all plants.
- Improve the accuracy and efficiency of share service.
- Build a capable finance share service team.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 6 years of related working experience in accounting, Taxation, Treasury. Working experience in a share service organization would be considered favorably.
- Proficient in PC software packages, familiar with QAD (MFG/Pro) or other ERP system
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese, and know how to read and write Chinese .
- CPA, ACCA qualification is preferred.
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume in MS Word format to Vern Chan (email@example.com), stating your availability, current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.