Based in PJ / KL, Up to RM13,000
Job Functions :
- Oversee work done by consultants, surveyors and other relevant parties to ensure that the meeting objective, financial requirement and time target are met
- To provide Geotechnical analysis and design to support both direct and indirect channels
- To carry out structural testing and evaluate test results of company’s products.
- To assist rectification and engineering certification
- Provide technical solution for the implementation and technical support in developing the design brief, survey brief and all other implementation activities.
- Provide technical support to the project team and sub-contractors
- Coordinate with customers and subcontractors to define user requirements and engineering standards.
- Prepare and generate technical proposal drawings and specifications for proposal.
- Develop and recommend conceptual design alternatives to achieve the objective of the proposal.
- Outline alternatives to achieve cost effectiveness of objective
- Develop and recommend alternative design to ensure the design requirement & schedule are met.
- Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering
- For Manager Post at least 10 years working experience and 5 years in managerial capacity – Geotechnical background in construction industry
- Working experience with commercial software programs such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Engineering Design software, AutoCad and etc
- Experience in designing, fabrication and construction of steel structures, steel, & building structures
- Good leadership skills
- Energetic, able to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume in MS Word format to Vern Chan (email@example.com), stating your availability, current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.